Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love.

Meet the love of my life, His names Austin and he is 6 weeks old. He has exactly 4 chubby fat rolls on each of his legs, a bellybutton shaped like an e and a smile that will melt your heart.

These first few weeks have been the most amazing and the scariest of my life. There are days were I look at him and think "how did you get here?" I still can't comprehand that I grew this little being from a few cells. I could spend hours gazing at his little hands and fingers.

On a different note, I have been busy this week getting ready for my first floristry job after taking maternity leave. I have a Wedding this weekend! Looking very much forward to getting the creative juices flowing, it will certainly be interesting to see how I juggle mummy duties and work for the first time. Fingers crossed if the work keeps coming in, I may be able to put of having to go back to work as soon as I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment