Friday, April 9, 2010

Highlights...dropping the brownies I'd spent an hour making for mothers group all over the floor within 5 minutes of arriving.

This pretty much set the tone for the rest of the week.

On the upside...my kid's pretty awesome (see below for photographic evidence).


Moving house is a cruel punishment that should be reserved for those who put frangipani stickets on their cars and walk slow down supermarket aisles. Rodney owns about 1000 jackets in various shades of khaki and refuses to donate any to the salvos. Said jackets are going to require one whole car trip of their own to the new house. However once in the new house we will have copious amounts of space and such khaki jackets can be retreated to the depths of our fantastic walk in robe, never to be seen again.

Is it too soon to want more babies?

Stereophonics on Tuesday, do you think Kelly Jones would be interesting in adopting my cute little family. I wouldn't mind.

Wedding month is approaching and the scary doom doom doom music should be sounding shortly. Why I do this to myself I don't know. Lets all take a moment to imagine how happy and stress free I would be without a handfull of bridezilla's pummelling my email inbox on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment